A warm mug of tea or coffee, along with a crusty slice of bread? Yes, please! Any time of the day, these two make for a perfect treat. So, there’s no wonder you’re looking for the best kettle and toaster on the market.
Speaking of which, did you know that choosing a kettle toaster set will most likely get you a better price? So, not only will you save money by selecting a bundle, but you’ll also get to enjoy matching small appliances that look gorgeous together and work as intended.
Some of the kettles and toasters sets we’ve reviewed even allow you to swap colours on the go.
Others will surprise you with their ease of use or with a fresh, simple design. But all of them are meant to make your mornings glorious. Without further ado, here they are:
See Our Top Kettle And Toaster Sets
Best For Low Budgets1Russell Hobbs 24361
Best For Low BudgetsRussell Hobbs 24361
|Buy On Amazon|
Hide other buying options
|2||Dualit Architect Toaster & 72905 Architect Kettle||Buy On Amazon|
Hide other buying options
Best For Higher Budgets3De'Longhi Brillante Kettle and Toaster Set
Best For Higher BudgetsDe'Longhi Brillante Kettle and Toaster Set
|Buy On Amazon|
Hide other buying options
Best Overall4Breville Impressions Kettle & Toaster Set
Best OverallBreville Impressions Kettle & Toaster Set
|Buy On Amazon|
Hide other buying options
|5||Daewoo Stainless Steel Kettle & Toaster||Buy On Amazon|
Hide other buying options
|6||Swan Nordic Jug Kettle and 4 Slice Toaster||Buy On Amazon|
Hide other buying options
1. Russell Hobbs 24361
- 4-slice toaster paired with a 1.7-litre kettle that can boil a cup in 45 seconds;
- Bundle offers 2-year warranty that can be extended with 1 year through online product registration;
- Premium design with plastic textured exterior and active illumination during operation;
- Removable anti-scale filter for the kettle is included in the package, and the toaster features a lift & look feature.
Here’s a practical twin pack from Russell Hobbs, with elegantly designed items that work well and don’t cost a fortune either.
If you don’t mind the plastic touch, you’re going to love their premium textured housing and the wide range of colours ready to complement various kitchen hues: black, grey, white, cream or red.
The large toaster with 4 slots can defrost, brown or reheat, giving you lots of flexibility in controlling the crispiness of your slices.
All while sparing you from finger burns with the high-lift feature.
Keeping up with the loaf tamer, the kettle sits tightly on a 360-degree base with cord storage support.
It reaches the boiling temperature in a jiffy, nicely lighting up the water window in blue, and does the filtering while you pour water through the anti-scale filter.
Feel free to check all the features of this bundle in detail. You’ll probably double check the price, too. Because yes, it is one of the best options you’ll find for this price tag!
- Generously sized, ideal for a large family;
- Practical design that makes it easy to manoeuvre;
- Durable and made for no-fuss cleaning;
- Handy options built-in, with the toaster handling even frozen pastry.
- No stainless-steel interior.
- Handle can overlap the kettle’s water window while holding it.
2. Dualit Architect Toaster & 72905 Architect Kettle
- 4-slot commercial-grade toaster paired with a 1.5-litre kettle;
- Designed with interchangeable panels, to change its colour as needed;
- Smart features such as peep & pop or push-button lid make operation a breeze;
- Toaster features extra-wide slots and the kettle lights up the water window in blue while boiling.
Dualit’s matching toaster and kettle are guaranteed to catch your eye with the pure geometric lines, smooth metal finish, and the design with interchangeable panels that let you change its colour anytime you feel like doing so.
But as you’re about to find out, there’s a lot more to these appliances than their good looks.
While one of the heaviest models you’ll bump into – at nearly 4.4 kg, the toaster can stand up to the challenges of a commercial kitchen!
In the intimacy of your home, the 4-slice toaster with extra-wide slots and separate controls for each of the two pairs will work wonders no matter how many people join you for the treat.
Plus, anytime you’re running out of patience, you can check on those slices with the Peep & Pop function without having to stop the browning process.
Meanwhile, the lightweight kettle will let you boil just as much or as little water as you need, using the cup level marks on the water gauge for guidance.
By the way, that water window turning into cool blue is enchanting to look at.
What’s more, when the waiting is over, your fingers won’t have to go anywhere near the steam! Thank the smartly-placed push-button for it!!
- Versatile design that gives you the option to swap colours;
- Easy to use and to clean, allowing extended operation;
- Designed to let you check the bread while browning;
- Kettle features cup level indicators on the water view.
- A bit on the pricey side;
- Toaster is somewhat heavy compared to other models.
3. De'Longhi Brillante Kettle and Toaster Set
- 4-slice toaster with independent 2-slice operation paired with a 1.7-litre kettle;
- Allows safe use with extra-lift position on the toaster and 3-level safety protection on the kettle;
- Removable and washable extra-deep crumb tray on the toaster and washable scale filter on the kettle;
- Elegant faceted design with chromed details.
If you have the budget for this De’Longhi brillante faceted toaster and kettle, you won’t think twice about getting it. Of course, you’ll soon enough discover that it is well worth every pound.
Super lightweight, elegantly crafted, and with all the right features you’ve been looking for, this pack works smoothly and shows great care for your comfort and safety!
The toaster can take in 4 slices at once, spoiling you with variable width slots, just so it will tan pretty much any type of bread you fancy about. It can even defrost or reheat.
Through it all, from the extra-deep crumb tray to the extra-lift position, the toaster anticipates all your needs and it is crafted with outstanding attention to design details.
The kettle is by far one of the lightest models you’ll come around, and its stainless-steel concealed heating element won’t hinder the cleaning in any way.
Because it shuts off automatically when you lift it from the swivel base or when it reaches the boiling temperature, it’s a particularly safe kettle that you’ll be able to use truly worry-free.
- Catchy, shiny design that gives your kitchen a more appealing touch;
- Both items are easy to hold, use, and clean;
- The non-slip feet make them stable;
- Toaster comes with variable width slots.
- Manufacturer’s warranty limited to one year;
- Plastic housing may pose some durability issues over time.
4. Breville Impressions Kettle & Toaster Set
- 4-slice toaster with separate right- and left-hand controls paired with a 1.7-litre kettle;
- Housing designed with ridged texture, polished chrome accents, and glossy finish;
- Illuminated control buttons for the toaster and illuminated water window for the kettle;
- Removable crumb tray, variable controls, and washable limescale filter.
With a ridged-textured toaster and kettle that got the looks, the functionality, and the price that many other appliances can’t even come close to, this twin pack from Breville is a catch!
Intuitively labelled as Impressions, the collection this set belongs to is guaranteed to make a long-lasting impression. Not just through the extended range of colours from white to red, with cream, grey, and black in between, but also through all the other small details that count.
From the toaster, you’ll love the illuminated control buttons, the high-lift, the variable browning control, and the separate slots for thick and thin slices.
Basically, you get as much control as you want, brownness and thickness-wise. It does have a slight issue with the taller slices, but it is certainly something you can easily live with.
As for the kettle, it can rapidly boil up to 8 cups, it comes with its own limescale filter, removable and washable. Plus, it sits on a 360-degree round base with non-slip feet and cord storage.
Both appliances are as lightweight as they can get and ready to fit any kitchen décor!
- Elegant design and multiple colours available;
- Generous capacity, convenient to use for a large family;
- Lots of control options and handy features;
- Comes with a detailed instruction booklet.
- Plastic kettle interior can slightly change water taste;
- Toaster slots are not that deep to fit taller slices.
5. Daewoo Stainless Steel Kettle & Toaster
- 2-slice toaster paired with a 1.8-litre kettle;
- Sleek and smooth design with polished finish;
- Full function toaster and boil-dry protected kettle, both with light indicators while in use;
- Self-centring guides for the toaster and water level gauge for the kettle.
This twin pack carrying the Daewoo label will do the trick for those more into the stainless-steel finish. Simple and meant to do its job without any unnecessary whistles and bells, it’s ideal for those who don’t need the colour pop.
Since the toaster in this bundle only comes with 2 slots, it will be a better fit for singles, couples, or smaller families.
Other than that, it can toast, defrost, or reheat, it features auto shut-off, and even comes with built-in self-centring guides.
The cordless kettle has this sturdy 1.8L jug with an easy-read water gauge and a removable water filter.
The light indicator shuts off when it reaches the boiling temperature, and as an extra safety measure it is designed with boil-dry protection.
Both appliances have this simple, straightforward design and they come with easy cord storage to take the minimum amount of space in your kitchen. If you’re searching for simplicity and effectiveness, you’re looking at it!
- Good value for the money;
- Compact and lightweight set;
- Simple design that fits well in any kitchen;
- All the practical functions you expect in a toaster & kettle.
- Toaster only has 2 slots;
- Kettle is a bit noisy once it reaches the boiling temperature.
6. Swan Nordic Jug Kettle and 4 Slice Toaster
- 4-slice toaster bundled with a 1.7-litre kettle;
- Both items are part of the Nordic range of Scandinavian inspiration;
- Items feature a minimalist design with neutral shades and soft wooden textures;
- Toaster has 6 browning levels and kettle works with switch off and dry boil protection.
From one of the long-popular British brands, this toaster kettle combo is guaranteed to win the heart of anyone looking for freshness, simplicity, and minimalism.
The Scandinavian inspired design and the soft, neutral shades give these two appliances an out-of-ordinary look. Yet their impeccable functionalities are just as impressive.
If you have a more generous budget, consider this 4-slice toaster with 6 browning levels. It has all the functions you’d expect it to have, with the nice added touch of a click-to-pre-open function.
In other words, the toaster works like charm, sits well on its non-slip feet, and taking out the breadcrumbs tray can’t get any easier!
The elegant kettle uniquely blends a stainless-steel body with a soft wood handle that doesn’t get in the way of the water-view window.
It has a removable scale filter that you can easily wash, a rotative base where you can store the cord, and it comes with automatic shut off.
Any way you look at it, both the toaster and the kettle are packed with features meant to make your life easier. For sure, you’ll want to keep looking at it!
- Appealing, simple Nordic design that blends well in any kitchen;
- Sturdy and long-lasting stainless-steel body;
- Handy features give you extra control options;
- 2-year warranty can be extended online.
- Toaster slots could be more generously sized.
- Occasional complaints about water changing its taste after boiling.
Kettle And Toaster Set Buying Guide
Design and colour matter if you want to make your new appliances fit in with your kitchen’s look. Some have modern soft curves and rich pastel shades, livening up the room in an instant.
Others have this retro look or simply a more classic style with darker colours and metallic finishes.
Either way, a set will give you options in the same style and paired by brand, making your research a tad simpler.
Modern Kettles And Toasters
Sleek and modern kettles and toasters are the right choice for anyone who’s into elegance through simplicity.
Retro Kettle And Toaster Set
Combining modern performances with vintage-inspired designs, the retro kettle and toaster sets out there make an outstanding choice.
If you’re a fan of the clean lines and basic geometric shapes, mirrored or polished textures with black or silver accents, and a splash of rich hue, go for the retro designs with all the confidence.
Matching Kettle And Toaster
Creating a coordinating look, the matching kettle and toaster will bring more visual harmony into your home.
You can find matching sets in both modern and retro designs, with one of the biggest advantages being that you can count on an exact colour match.
Since you’re opting for a bundle rather than buying the same products from the same brand separately, you’re going to enjoy a more generous discount, too.
Coloured kettles and toasters are the alternative to the classic white, black or cream appliances. They may come in shades of red, blue, occasionally even green.
Depending on your kitchen setting, you could go for a splash of colour either to make the appliances fit the décor or to create a little bit of contrast with the countertop or the walls.
White Kettle and Toaster Set
The white kettle and toaster set is the preferred timeless choice. It displays elegance, simplicity, and a bit of exclusivity, too, considering that this colour is actually quite demanding.
Whether you don’t use your kettle and toaster that much or you’re typically passionate about keeping your kitchen spotless, you’ll appreciate a white set. If, on the other hand, you dread the thought of polishing your appliances, you might want to avoid it.
Cream Kettle And Toaster Sets
Cream kettle and toaster sets are the mid-choice between the colour-popping and the tiring-white options. It is still an elegant choice, though one that won’t require that frequent scrubbing and polishing.
Through it all, cream is a versatile choice for both warm-luxury and warm-traditionalist kitchen styles and doesn’t seem to get old. For some reason, it just keeps staying at the top of clients’ preferences.
You’ve seen enough toaster kettle sets to know your options in terms of materials. Plastic, stainless steel, and occasionally some glass accents are the most common elements.
The stainless-steel kettle and toaster set makes, by far, the most recommended option. Not only is it more durable, but it is also preferred when it comes to boiling water because it won’t alter its taste as much as plastic does.
There’s no secret that kettles and toasters sets are cheaper than the same small appliances purchased separately. But what exactly does that mean?
The cheap kettle and toaster sets that don’t really compromise quality may come with a price tag of around £50.
Luxury models or those that emphasize a more modern design and do not have plastic parts can cost even over £100, though even those might come with specific discounts.
While there’s no shortage of options, choosing your toaster and kettle pack can feel a bit intimidating.
Now that you’ve seen some of the most popular products on the market and you’ve been through our buying guide from above, things are starting to look a bit clearer.
The best toaster and kettle set must strike the sweet spot between functionality, safety features, a style that suits your home, and a price tag that fits your budget.
It may not be easy to find such a model, but we’ve shown you some options already.
From modern to retro, at around £50 or twice as much, each of the most popular appliance brands has some options to give you.
Consider the warranty they’re offering, and give your favourite model a go!